Gaza atrocities will ‘haunt’ Antony Blinken, says former US diplomat | Israel-Palestine conflict News

Washington, DC – Israel’s devastating offensive in Gaza — and the United States’ support for it — will “haunt” outgoing Secretary of State Antony Blinken for the rest of his life, says a former diplomat, who quit in protest over the war last year. Hala Rharrit told Al Jazeera in a phone interview that the … Read more

More than 100 people killed in Gaza since ceasefire agreed | Gaza News

At least 103 Palestinians have been killed and more than 264 wounded by Israeli attacks in Gaza since the announcement of the recent ceasefire agreement. According to Mahmoud Basal, Gaza’s civil defence service spokesperson, the latest casualty figures include 31 women and 27 children. The fatalities came after the Wednesday announcement of a ceasefire agreement … Read more

Israel and Hamas reach Gaza ceasefire deal, what are the next steps? | Gaza News

Israel and Hamas have reached a ceasefire agreement after 15 months of devastating war that has left Gaza – home to 2.3 million Palestinians – in ruins. The deal, which is expected to be implemented in three phases starting on Sunday, was approved by the Hamas group on Wednesday. An Israeli Cabinet meeting, which was … Read more

Biden’s role in Israel-Hamas ceasefire deal overshadowed by nemesis Trump | Israel-Palestine conflict News

Before United States President Joe Biden had even announced the Israel-Hamas ceasefire deal, his bid to claim a major foreign policy win in the dying days of his administration was overshadowed by his political nemesis, Donald Trump. Trump, who will be inaugurated as the 47th US president next week, revealed that a deal had been … Read more

Israel steps up Gaza attacks amid renewed ceasefire push | Gaza News

At least eight people have been killed in an Israeli attack on a school sheltering displaced Palestinians in northern Gaza, as Israel sent several senior officials for talks on a potential ceasefire. An Israeli attack on Saturday hit the Zainab al-Wazir school in northern Gaza’s Jabalia al-Balad area, killing eight civilians, including two women and … Read more

Israeli strikes kill at least 63 Palestinians across Gaza | Gaza

NewsFeed At least 63 Palestinians have been killed by widespread Israeli attacks across Gaza, marking it as the deadliest day since October. The biggest strike killed at least 12 people overnight, targeting a tent in al-Mawasi camp known as a designated ‘safe zone’ in southern Khan Younis. Published On 2 Jan 20252 Jan 2025

Gaza’s 2024: A year of war and misery | Gaza News

Palestinians in Gaza are entering the new year as defenceless and beleaguered as the last. Israel’s war on the enclave continued into 2024, killing 23,842 people and wounding 51,925 during this year alone, driving the grisly official death toll to 46,376, according to the Gaza Health Ministry. Israel has used siege and starve tactics, as … Read more

Family of Gaza doctor Hussam Abu Safia calls on Israel to release him | Gaza

NewsFeed Dr Hussam Abu Safia’s family is calling for his immediate release, as Israeli attacks on other Gaza hospitals continue. The director of Kamal Adwan Hospital was seized by Israeli forces on Friday and is understood to be detained in the Sde Tieman military prison, known for torture. Published On 31 Dec 202431 Dec 2024

‘This horror must end’: WHO condemns Israeli assault on key Gaza hospital | Israel-Palestine conflict News

The World Health Organization has condemned Israel’s storming of a vital hospital in northern Gaza, saying assaults on medical facilities are a “death sentence” for thousands of Palestinians and that “this horror must end”. An Israeli military assault on the Kamal Adwan Hospital on Friday put the last major health facility in northern Gaza out … Read more